Friday, November 04, 2005

I've decided that since it's close to that time of year again, when the snow falls and the clouds decide to stay, I would get myself into that romantic wintery mood by making a comic with the same kind of lovey theme, with pathetic fallacy to the max.

I won't divulge too much information at this time about the plot, but it's basically about a lot of really interesting human situations... or whatever. I hope to have it done around christmas, but if you know me, christmas = three years from next july.

this is the cover image and a title that is subject to change as the story unfolds.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas in July.
Not a bad idea!

Anonymous said...

awe drew, that sounds lovely. i like his sweater, reminds me of a glass-less harry potter

Anonymous said...

ps you need to show your halloween comic, it sounded awesome..and creepy :)

Drew said...

Courtney, I was the one who did the pictures for the assembly, thank you. and i actually wanna go to sheridan college to study illustration.

Elena, The halloween comic still won't work for some reason. i'm too lazy to keep trying though! :)