Thursday, September 13, 2007

at schoooooool


So I am finally here at Sheridan, and so far so good. the projects i've had thus far are a little frustrating/tedious but the end results are good.
My room mates are now my closest buds, and our class is getting along very smoothly. Last night Metric played at our new student bar (ConneXtion) and they put on a very good energetic show, although my dear friend Chris never got in. we cried for him.
Nothing else is really that new, except that i've been spending money and playing Medal of Honor for hours on end with my room mates so i'll just leave it at that for now.
The picture above is the best print i made last year at Bealart and i found it on the website so i'm sharing it here too. it's inspired by the Jungle Book.

Currently listening to: Flight of the Conchords

No comments: