Saturday, June 03, 2006

colours change




last weekend i bought a new sketchbook, a smaller one, to carry around with me everywhere i go. I chose a smaller size because it's compact and lightweight, and i think smaller ones just cool anyways. So i've been filling this book up with drawings and comics and sometimes the odd journal entry. I drew this picture of a landscape while i was in lit class last week, and this guitar is one i'm learning to play on, so i thought i'd post them.

That comic i thought was due friday was actually due monday, so i'll be pulling that all-nighter tonight. woo. i'm already sleep-deprived so this should be fun.

For my b-day geoff got me tickets to see Broken Social Scene, Bloc Party, Feist and some others in Toronto in a couple weeks, and i have to say that i'm psyched out of my head.
I'm currently reading, and almost finished, Douglas Coupland's new book JPod. So far it surpasses anythig i've read by him. His style is awesome, and his characters are so three-dimensional you can almost touch them. I reccommend it.

currently listening to: Photograph the Ancestors -- Tracker


what do we do with ten baby shoes?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fff-fresh

Anonymous said...

So whos the lucky lady - prom wise