Saturday, May 13, 2006

done

So I finished the comic. i have mixed feelings about it.
I went to kinkos on thurday and got a couple printed just to see how it will look. looks good enough for me. If you want a copy it'll be a buck, and you can see me if you want one. It's called "Clicks", and it's part one of a larger story, that i'll prolly never finish, but if the "public response" is a good one i'll try and finish it. I never posted the cover because i'm going to change it. The final cover will up here next week. I gave a copy to a guy at a yard sale my fam was having today. He bought some of my old superhero comic books so i threw it in, since he bought quite a few. he seemed enthused about it.
Man i sound like i'm trying to be pro or something. I'm not trying to be pro, I'm just trying to get my work "out there", and hopefully people like it.

Currently listening to: This Temporary Life -- Death Cab for Cutie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should finish it! And give them names yo.

Drew said...

they have names. you just don't know them yet. and by the way everone. it's free. if you want one come see me and i 'll just give you one. but i have to print more first

Anonymous said...

I'll pay you a dolla for it fosho.
I will badger you tommorow

Anonymous said...

one dolla?

i'm in.